This is an essay written last week by my 8-year-old sister Chloe. I thought it was good so I asked her if I could post it here. Enjoy.
Teapot of Tea
It all started when Peter got into tea.
Because when Peter got into tea, he got into loose tea and he decided it was the best tea.
But we (The Telian Family) did not have very many.
In the meantime he got me into loose tea and I liked it. :)
Then we found a website called Grace Rare Tea & Co..
They sell all kind of loose teas.
So he got four 8 ounce tins.
These are the ones he got:
- Flowery Jasmine - Before the rain
- Winey Reemun - English Breakfast
- Connisseur - Master Blend
- Formosa Oolong - Champagne of teas
- Earl Grey - Superior mixture
- Darjeeling - Superb 6000
- Gunpowder Pearl - Green tea
Daddy's favorite is Formosa Oolong.
I make a pot of loose tea almost every day.
Image courtesy of farm1.static.flickr.com